Friday, October 3, 2008

B > Than Winners!

***Oops, I meant to post this last night and got sidetracked IMing Michele over at Semblance of Sanity. I'm sorry for making you wait.***

Wow, you guys are awesome! You came up with so many really great B> t-shirt ideas! Although I really loved all your wonderful ideas, I chose the 3 that made me laugh the most because, well, I just love to laugh! And then I chose just one more because I couldn't decide! So, here, in no particular order, are my 4 faves:


kymomma said...
B > men/flush

Funny:B>procrastination / tell you how laterDonna W. in PA :)

Jill said...
OH NO! I should NEVER have read all the other comments! They have scrambled my mind!!!How 'boutB>Coyote / Road Runner

Alexis said...
What a great shirt. I would love this one. Ok a saying ... HMMMM B>Model size ... LOLThanks Dawn. Alexis :)mom2mycrazy2@blogspot.com

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who took a moment to leave your great suggestions! Email me with your shipping addresses so Kelly can get your shirts out to you. And remember - YOU CAN STILL GET FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ORDERS PLACED BY OCT. 15TH SO HURRY AND STOP ON BY B>THAN NOW!

***** Edited to add my email address. Mom2My6Pack@aol.com *****

0 comments: