Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And the Winner is...

Here are your random numbers:774
Timestamp: 2008-05-08 03:01:24 UTC


Congratulations to Linda who left the 774th comment...

"As a single mom, and also a pear shaped body, I havent had a new swimsuit in almost 7 years. I have finally reited to just shorts and a tanktop. A gift certificate would be so neat to spend on myself. Thanks Dawn, and I still hope that happen to bring your book tour into Portland Oregon or nearby. Thanks Linda"

You have won a $100 gift card from Lands' End! Enjoy!
Email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your information.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh congrats to Linda! You sound like someone who could really use the win. You will love the Land's End suit.

Just a comment, if you enjoy only having to take off the bottom 1/2 of the suit to pee, their tankinis are great. This is from a "muffin top", and I think they look just as good as a 1 piece.

Thanks for the contest Dawn - and Land's End.

Irishmama said...

You had 828 comments!?!?! Oh, you are one popular lady!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linda!!! Hope you enjoy your new shopping spree and find something great to wear this summer! ~ Tracey

Unknown said...

Congrats Linda!! That's awesome!

Shellie said...

I'm really excited for Linda, it sounds like she could really use it! Lands End is really good quality.