Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jawbone Winner

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:45
Timestamp: 2008-08-02 14:29:01 UTC

Congratulations to JLEE who wrote:

JLee said...
Hi Dawn,Just like you I am forever multitasking while on the phone! From doing laundry, making meals, cleaning, wiping butts (theirs, not mine), giving dirty looks to any child that dares to interrupt me while on the phone. Hope to win! Maybe it won't be so obvious that I am on the phone anymore. The kids will think I'm talking to myself like usual and leave me alone.
July 28, 2008 9:16 AM

You are the winner of a new Jawbone bluetooth headset! As far as the kids thinking you're talking to yourself, it works! My kids think I'm off my rocker when I talk on my Jawbone because they can't see any phone. But they don't leave me alone; they repeatedly ask, "What? Are you talking to me? Who are you talking to, Mom? What?" Sooo, good luck with that!

Thank you to everyone who left comments! I sure have some multi-tasking readers!

0 comments: