Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peek Winners

Here are the 2 random winners of the Peeks!

144Stephycce said...
Ohh I'd love that!!All my friends are big on texting and I can't afford to add it to my already cheap prepaid phone LOL.And checking email away from home would be great to help with the 50 emails from the school LOL.Stephy


71Dawn said...
I would LOVE to try out the Peek. My husband and I have been talking about upgrading our phones and getting internet/e-mail capabilities on them. I think having the Peek would be nice b/c I am not tied to any contract. Plus, I think getting a peek at a $50 price is cheaper then upgrading my current phone to something like a blackberry and paying for the additional internet charge.

Congratulations! Email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your shipping address by Tuesday. :)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Congratulations to the winners, that is a cool new toy!

Stephy said...

Ohh I'm so excited I won I won!!!
Sending info

Dawn Mabry said...

I am thrilled too. Can't wait to try it out. I sent you an e-mail this morning with my info.