Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sony Reader Winner

Thank you to everyone who left a comment about a literary moment that moved you. I enjoyed reading all the comments. In fact, some of your comments moved me! And I've acquired a nice "must read" list from you as well. Thank you! But alas, I could only choose one comment to win the Sony Reader. So, without further ado, here is the winner of the Sony Reader...


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:359


Shannon said...
I love to read, but now that I have kids most of my reading is to them. One of my favorite books that is written as a kids book but touches a parents heart is "Let Me Hold You Longer." By Karen Kingsbury. It talks about how as parents we make such a big deal about "First's" but how "last" events go unnoticed, the last bottle, last time you carry your child, the last time you have to give them kisses in the night, etc. It's a serious tear-jerker. I love it!

Congratulations! Please email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your shipping address so I can send you your Sony Reader! I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

SubWife said...

i demand a recount!!! just kidding! Congratulations to the winner!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited!!!! And I can't hide it!!! I'm driving my hubby crazy!!! :)