Here are the winners of the Suave goody bags o' products!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Just yesterday I was trying to tell my boyfriend that Suave products are great. I said that he could save a bundle of money and get the same quality of some of the high end product lines if he would give it a try. I just love Suave products.
I love Suave, I have been using their lavendar vanilla since I first found it. Doesn't everyone buy by smell first?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping addresses so I can mail these out to you as soon as possible.
And for those of you looking to try out new styles, check out celebrity stylist, Luke O'Connor's suggestions for recreating the glamorous hairstyles from Hollywood's leading ladies at the 2010 Golden Globes!
THE LOOK: Old Hollywood Glam Waves
Glam waves are always a hit on the red carpet, but Penelope Cruz took them to the next level with old Hollywood flair.
To re-create at home:
* Wash and condition hair with Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.
* Apply Suave Professionals Extra Hold Styling Foam to towel dried hair to create body.
* Take a dime size amount of Suave Professionals Extra Hold Gel and apply along the hairline.
* Part hair on the side and blowdry the top back and over to the side, leaving the remaining hair slick to the head.
* Take a 1.25-inch curling iron and spiral wrap two-inch sections to create large waves throughout the whole head of hair.
* For the structured wave off the face, take the front hair and wrap forward around the curling iron to give lift on top, keeping the hair off of the face.
* Seal hair in place with Suave Professionals Freeze Hold Hairspray.
THE LOOK: Volumninous Tuck
Tina Fey’s witty banter and comedic comments weren’t the only reasons people turned heads towards her on the red carpet. Her hair spoke volumes about her red carpet fashion.
To re-create at home:
* Use Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner in the shower.
* Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Lifter Spray Gel to the roots on towel-dried hair.
* Blowdry the hair smooth and straight.
* Use a medium round brush to achieve side swept bangs.
* Back comb (tease) a three-quarter to one-inch base over the whole head to create added volume.
* Gather the hair into a center ponytail two to three inches below the crown and secure with an elastic band.
* Tease the ponytail wide and spread out as much as possible. Then, lightly brush the surface of the hair to smooth out.
* Spray the hair with Suave Professionals Extra Hold Hairspray.
* Gather the ends and pull under to the base of the elastic and pin to secure.
THE LOOK: Classic French Twist
A winner both on screen and on the red carpet, Drew Barrymore stunned with her gorgeous and clean French twist.
To re-create at home:
* Shampoo and condition hair with the Suave Professionals Sleek line.
* Apply a dime size amount of Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream and comb through the hair. Create a high side part and blowdry hair smooth and straight.
* Take a dime size amount of Suave Extra Hold Styling Gel and run it through the dry hair for extra hold and shine.
* Brush both sides of the hair back to the low center. Start twisting the hair, holding close to the head and lift as it twists. Use hairpins to pin at the seam of the hair.
* Tuck the exposed hair tips back into the center of the twist.
* Finish the look with Suave Professionals Freeze Hold Hairspray.
LUKE O’CONNOR CELEBRITY HAIR-STYLIST
Luke O’Connor is owner of the exclusive LuKaRo Salon in Beverly Hills and is a consultant/spokesperson for Suave.Luke was responsible for creating Debra Messing’s lovely locks every week on the set of NBC’s Will & Grace for which he was nominated for an Emmy and won the most coveted, namesake award at the Hair and Make-Up Guild. Luke’s other celebrity clients include Jena Elfman, Julia Louis-Dryfus, Blake Lively, Becky Newton, Diane Keaton, Ashlee Simpson, Brooke Shields and Lucy Liu.
LuKaRo, which opened in 1992, is named after Luke and his wife, Rona, a color specialist. Beyond extraordinary talent, the salon is noted for its warmth and lack of pretentiousness. Born into a family that left Italy to open up hair salons in Los Angeles and San Francisco, Luke is dedicated to expanding his talent and creativity to provide women with the most up-to-date hair care services and more importantly, advice.