Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fire Safety Winners!

I'm sorry I'm just now posting the winners of the fire safety products and a signed copy of Firefighter Dayna's book, Sparkles the Fire Safety Dog. I've been without a computer for a while, but my wonderful computer geek friend has resurrected it from the dead and I'm back in business now!

So, here are the random winners...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

54
50


The winning comments came from:

The Sadler Family said...
We talk with our 4 year old about:
1. Knowing how & why to call 911 & knowing our address.
2. Have an escape plan / practice it with the alarm chirping.
3. Never go back in the house after we go to our meeting spot if there's a fire. Leave your toys.
4. Keep towels and papers away from the stove and toaster.
5. Feeling a closed door before opening it with the back of our hand if the smoke alarm is beeping.
6. Staying low / on hands and knees/going backwards down stairs and feeling along the wall to exit the house.

AND

50amy said...
I worry about fire safety and have a couple of alarms; one on each end of our one story home. But the thing that really freaks me out is carbon monoxide poisoning. I heard about that family last week that just thought they had the flu but really they all almost died because of carbon monoxide poisoning! So scary!
I'd love to win this and help my little daughters understand more about fire safety and what to do in a dangerous situation.
Thanks Dawn.

Congratulations and thank you for your patience! Email me with your shipping addresses at mom2my6pack@aol.com so I can have Firefighter Dayna send these out to you. And for more fire safety tips, activity sheets, crafts, and videos, visit Sparkles the Fire Safety Dog's website
HERE! :)

0 comments: