Saturday, April 24, 2010

MORE WINNERS!

The winner of the Minimize Morning Madness gift basket from Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:17
Timestamp: 2010-04-24 18:50:08 UTC

Pam said...
A maid would be wonderful ... but that won't happen here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winners of the $25 Safety Tats gift cards are:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:20
10
Timestamp: 2010-04-24 18:55:00 UTC

Caryn said...
I just became a fan! I have 5 kids under age 7 and it is so hard to keep a hand on all of them when we go anywhere. These would really come in handy!

AND

Tara said...
I'd love to give these a try... money's tight so I haven't purchased any yet, but I think they'd be great for my 4 year old son, who has non-verbal autism and likes to wander.



Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you to everyone who checked out these reviews and/or left comments!

Winners, please email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your contact information.

0 comments: