Friday, September 5, 2008

Batter Blaster Winners

For those of you who asked where this was available, you can click HERE and type your zip code on the upper left side to find a retailer near you. And a few of you asked where you might find this in the grocery store. Good question! You can find it in the refrigerated section. Since there aren't artificial preservatives in it, you have to keep it refrigerated until you use it.

OK, the random number selector picked the following numbers.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

127
71
18
Timestamp: 2008-09-06 02:49:46 UTC


I need some of that Blatter Blast... the organic part is the best! I have an adhd'er so we also are on diet and restrictions as best we can!Sherry S.

Judy K said...
This looks SO COOL!!

i think this would be great for me -- i live with my dad who doesn't like pancakes or waffles, so it would be perfect for me to make a few at a time!awesome review :)Becky D. STL, MO

Congratulations to Sherry, Judy & Becky! Email me with your shipping addresses so I can have your Batter Blaster shipping to you right away. And thank you to everyone for reading my blog and commenting!

0 comments: