Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Call

Last call for the following SafetyTat winners:


mytotalchaos said...
I think these were made for me! I never plan enough in advance to wait for something to be made especially for me but I have wanted these several times. :) I NEED these!
September 22, 2008 8:04 PM

Jennifer said...
I would love to win these. What a great idea.
September 23, 2008 6:00 AM

AllergyMama said...
I love these! I have an 18 month old and a 3 year old, the oldest with life threatening food allergies. Great invention!
September 23, 2008 7:38 AM

Izababy and KJ's Mom said...
Ugh... my worst fear - losing one of my children! Well, one is 14, so I don't have to worry SO much about her. I can just call her on her cell phone and say "Stay put! Mommy is coming to get you!", but... Izababy... well, that's a different story. She just started walking 3 weeks ago, running 2 weeks ago! I sure hope I win these!
September 23, 2008 4:34 PM

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...
What a wonderful product! Sounds a lot nicer than the ole safety-pinning-paper to my daughter's back! :)
September 24, 2008 5:41 AM

Erin's Mom said...
These sound perfect for my upcoming trip with my 4 yr old.. Kristen K
September 25, 2008 8:56 AM


I still need your shipping addresses. If I don't hear from you by Wednesday, 8:00 PM central, I will pick 6 new winners.

0 comments: