Friday, September 26, 2008

Safety Tat Winners!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my Safety Tats post! Remember - you can still use the redemption code 6PACK at checkout to receive 15% off your order!

Here are the random winners of the free packs of Safety Tats!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
67
21
108
238
118
179
257
128
200
231
Timestamp: 2008-09-27 04:52:08 UTC

The winning comments came from:

frogurl said...
What a great idea!
September 22, 2008 3:37 PM

mytotalchaos said...
I think these were made for me! I never plan enough in advance to wait for something to be made especially for me but I have wanted these several times. :) I NEED these!
September 22, 2008 8:04 PM

Jennifer said...
I would love to win these. What a great idea.
September 23, 2008 6:00 AM

Mandy F. said...
This is really cool. We will be flying to Canada to see my in-laws in a few weeks and this would be awesome! (Mandy F.)
September 23, 2008 7:01 AM

AllergyMama said...
I love these! I have an 18 month old and a 3 year old, the oldest with life threatening food allergies. Great invention!
September 23, 2008 7:38 AM

Izababy and KJ's Mom said...
Ugh... my worst fear - losing one of my children! Well, one is 14, so I don't have to worry SO much about her. I can just call her on her cell phone and say "Stay put! Mommy is coming to get you!", but... Izababy... well, that's a different story. She just started walking 3 weeks ago, running 2 weeks ago! I sure hope I win these!
September 23, 2008 4:34 PM

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...
What a wonderful product! Sounds a lot nicer than the ole safety-pinning-paper to my daughter's back! :)
September 24, 2008 5:41 AM

Anonymous said...
These are so cool!Valerie Peace

Erin's Mom said...
These sound perfect for my upcoming trip with my 4 yr old.. Kristen K
September 25, 2008 8:56 AM

Anonymous said...
Great idea - thanks!Ali/IL
September 26, 2008 8:02 AM

Congratulations and email me with your shipping addresses!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about one of the shawls with the spaghetti strap dress and lose the bolero jacket. A nice pair of black slacks or skirt with heels or flats with the pink shirt and light blue shirt below it. You could also pair either of those 2 shirts with a pair of dark blue jeans with boots or flats. Mybe you could have Savannah take some pictures of yourself in the items and we could get a better idea of how they look on you. Good luck! Christine H. Cortlandt Manor, NY