Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ride Makerz Winner

Thank you to everyone who checked out Ride Makerz and left me a comment here. The winner of the $75 gift card is.......

Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 04:14:54 UTC


Amanda said...
Whoever came up with that idea is a genius! My boys would LOVE that. I'm a mean mom and won't take them to Build a Bear because we can't have stuffies in our house due to our allergies.

Congratulations Amanda! Email me your shipping address so I can mail this out to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda!

Blended said...

I went to a mall that is about 1 hour away from my house on black friday and saw this. Store I started freaking out and my firend didn't understand why...I told her I entered your drawing for this and was excited I wouldn't have to do it over the internet if I won.....all well congrats amanda!