Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winners Winners!

First off - here are the winners of the Matisse & Jack's yummy snack mixes!
(Oh and I know someone commented on my blog as to whether the snacks were vegan. The Power Snacks are both vegan friendly, and the Cocoa Squares can be made with soy-margarine instead of butter to be vegan.)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
93
131
Timestamp: 2008-12-18 17:03:10 UTC

93Chrissy said...
Wow How cool!~ These look great!

131Amanda VE said...
We would love to try these!! :)

Congratulations! Please email me HERE with your choice of 2 mixes and your shipping address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never heard from one of the Groovy Girls winners, so here's a new one...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:315
Timestamp: 2008-12-18 17:10:23 UTC

315AlaneM said...
These are so cute - count me in!!

Email me HERE with your shipping address!

0 comments: